Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007. From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
- Click New.
- Select POP3 and then click Next.
- Enter Your Name, E-mail Address, Password, and password confirmation.
- At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
- Select POP3 for your Account Type and type the SMTP and POP3 according to the information sent to you when you signed up. (eg. mail.domenetworx.com) with your domain name after (mail.)
- Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address.
- Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming server. If this does not work, please remove.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 80.
- Optional: If you're setting up a POP3 account, under Delivery, select Leave a Copy of Messages on the Server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
To integrate a Post Office Protocol (POP) or Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) email...
Open Outlook 2007 click on Tools > Account Settings > Highlight the email account >...
In Microsoft Outlook Express, select Tools, and then click Accounts. On...