Microsoft Outlook Express
- In Microsoft Outlook Express, select Tools, and then click Accounts.
- On the Internet Accounts window, click the Mail tab, then click Add. Select Mail... from the list.
- On the Internet Connect Wizard window, in the Display name field, enter the name to be displayed on your email, and then click Next.
- In the E-mail address field, enter your email address, and then click Next.
- On the E-mail Server Names window, from the My incoming mail server is a list, select either IMAP or POP3.
- Select POP3 for your Account Type and type the SMTP and POP3 according to the information sent to you when you signed up. (eg. mail.domenetworx.com) with your domain name after (mail.)
- In the Account name and Password fields, enter your FULL email address and password, and then click Next.
WARNING: Do not select Log on using Secure Password Authentication.
- Click Finish.
- On the Internet Accounts wizard, select the account you just created, and then click Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Servers tab, and then select My server requires authentication. Ensure Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Outgoing Server Settings
- Incoming Server Settings
- Click OK
Was this answer helpful?
Open Microsoft Outlook 2007. From the Tools menu, select Account Settings....
To integrate a Post Office Protocol (POP) or Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) email...
Open Outlook 2007 click on Tools > Account Settings > Highlight the email account >...